Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello! ended NDP yesterday night, was tired..we had spectators at padang yesterday! I heard it was 2700 spectators! =) stand until very tired =( then still got city march =( that's like even more worse! aiyo! today early morning had class =( aiyo! did badly at class today; i practically forgot all my steps with just missing that 2 classes =( hais, then went to eat, rot came home, met up with mummy and auntie and then we went shopping, bought levis signature jeans, 2 pairs, bought a pair of heels at Anna Nuci Italy! (p.s i'm not sure if the spelling if correct =X ) ate dinner; beef noodles, i need T-shirts! I'm running out of it! Oh My! i need dresses too! I need UNDIES! HEHEH =p today was fine, it was great, things happen.. =( i'm upset but I can't help either. its beyond what i could do =((

(p.s sometimes people lose their respect that they EARNED and they don't get it back; forever)

No comments: